Moby loves Nokia users!
If you have a Nokia phone it is really easy to use Mobypicture!
Post using Share Online
Point your phone to: http://mobypicture.com/?nso
You will be asked to download a configuration file for Share Online. Save it to your phone and open it.
After Mobypicture has been added as a provider in Share Online, you need to enter your username and pin. ( you can set your PIN at your account page )
Post using Lifeblog
Lifeblog needs to be configured manually. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open Lifeblog on your phone
- Go to: “Options” -> “Settings” -> “Blog”
- Go to: “Options” -> “New account”
You will be asked for the following information:
- Account name: Mobypicture
- Username: <mobypicture username here>
<mobypicture pin here>
You can set your PIN at your account page
- Server address: http://www.mobypicture.com/api/atom/
- Internet access point: Choose the method you desire to transfer your media over
- Optimise images: Choose an appropriate size for sending your photos
After completing these settings you can use Nokia Lifeblog with Mobypicture!