News: Labs: App.net integration
We believe in an open internet and love open APIs. That’s why we’re supporting App.net.
We integrated the App.net service
This means that when you post your adventures, using the native Mobypicture apps or any of the over 1500 Moby powered applications (Tweetbot, Twittelator, Twitteriffic, Tweetdeck, Twitter for iPhone, Plume for Android, Gravity for Symbian, etc. etc.), your photo, video and audio postings can also be shared in your App.net account!
Why in Labs and not just in destinations
We’re totally renewing our destinations flow so for now we added it in our Labs environment.
How can you use it?
1. Go to moby.to/labs and just follow the steps
2. Share your photo, video or audio adventures using Mobypicture (check Zendesk on how to set it up for your favorite apps)
3. This is how the posting ends up in your timeline:
App.net is in a very early stage and right now mostly developers are using it or are developing apps for it.
The implementation is of course also instantly available for developers who want to include sharing rich content to app.net in their client services and apps.
Developer documentation is available on http://developers.mobypicture.com
Want to post with OAuth Echo to App.net?
Together with @bryan from App.Net we developed the OAuth Echo implementation. This means there is a key delegation solution, very useful for developers who want to third party services in a secure and user friendly way. Mobypicture developed something similar together with Alex from Twitter as well at the time they introduced AOuth.
download the PDF: ADN_OAuth_Echo
Feedback or running in to problem?
Leave your comment on my http://alpha.app.net/mathys
Why use Mobypicture! (tell your friends!)
- 06 May - Launching the Instant Apps
- 25 Mar - Launched platforms and features #tagthelove
- 28 Dec - Happy 2013
- 14 Dec - Tag The Love – regain control of the social media conversation
- 02 Nov - Post photos, video and audio to your FB pages
- 20 Sep - Rick
- 07 Sep - Labs: App.net integration
- 06 Mar - Mobypicture for desktop