News: How to embed the MobyMap on your Blog
Aaron Bradford is traveling the world and uses the MobyMap on his blog to let people know where he is.
The MobyMap shows all your geotagged postings on the map. It centers the map right to your latest posting.
He wrote a nice small how-to on twitip.com about how you can simply add the MobyMap on your blog as well.
A small excerpt you can read below. Read the rest on Twitip.
“Here’s How to do it:
- Sign up for free account at www.Mobypicture.com.
- Connect it with your social network services. i.e. Twitter and Facebook.
- Download the mobile app or set your favourite (Mobypicture has it’s own apps but I use Twibble).
- Upload some Geo-tagged pictures from a phone or computer and it will put them in your stream, post them on your MobyMap (if you click on your Username on the right sidebar you will see a link that says “Launch MobyMap”) and update your selected social networks.
- FinallyPaste this code where you want the map to appear on a page on your blog or website: <iframe width=”920″ height=”600″ frameborder=”no ” scrolling=”no” marginheight=”0″ marginwidth=”0″ src=”http://www.mobypicture.com/user/YOUR USERNAME HERE/map”</iframe> There are a few options in that code too so you can customise it as much as you like i.e. size and border.”
Check Aaron his MobyMap, you’ll find some real treasures!
- 06 May - Launching the Instant Apps
- 25 Mar - Launched platforms and features #tagthelove
- 28 Dec - Happy 2013
- 14 Dec - Tag The Love – regain control of the social media conversation
- 02 Nov - Post photos, video and audio to your FB pages
- 20 Sep - Rick
- 07 Sep - Labs: App.net integration
- 06 Mar - Mobypicture for desktop